Re: PATCH: pgagent connection string parsing

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: PATCH: pgagent connection string parsing
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 7:31 PM, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
[Adding pgadmin-hackers list...]

Hi Team,

Using the mutex around the logging code too to avoid overlapping log message.
Please review it, and let me know your concern.

Implementation details:
- Moved 'MutexLogger' class, which was used by the connection management code only, in the include/misc.h
-  Use a static mutex for the non-windows system, and used 'MutexLogger' instance for the better lock/unlock mechanism in the LogMessage(...) function.
Hi Team,

Please review this patch.

-- Thanks, Ashesh

-- Thanks, Ashesh