Re: [pgadmin-support] internal server error on password change

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] internal server error on password change
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 4:54 AM, Derek Ealy <derek.ealy@novawurks.com> wrote:

Hi

I just got pgAdmin4 1.2 running in server mode today, by and large it seems to be ok (but a little flakey).

My devs are unable to change their (pgAdmin) passwords. I created individual accounts for them using their email addresses and supplied a standard password. When they go to the change password link and enter a new password an Internal Server Error message is returned and the password isn't changed.

I can change their passwords myself (as an Admin) but that isn't really what we want to do here. Any ideas what is wrong or how to fix this?
Murtuza - can you please take a look at this?
Looks like a bug to me.

Derek,

Can you please share pgadmin log file for more analysis?

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi

We can't upgrade to 1.3 because that doesn't work at all.

Ubuntu 16.04 Server
Python 2.7 in Pip
Apache 2 with mod_wsgi

Thanks, Derek

--
dme

Derek Ealy
Sr. Software Architect

NovaWurks, Inc.
10772 Noel Street
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
F: 877.353.7537

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including attachments, is company confidential information proprietary to NovaWurks Corporation or its customers and may be confidential, legally privileged, and protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient you may not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving. Thank you.