Re: PATCH: Error Message is displayed when the Package is Clicked in pgAdmin (having functions with default parameters)

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: PATCH: Error Message is displayed when the Package is Clicked in pgAdmin (having functions with default parameters)
Дата
Ответ на Re: PATCH: Error Message is displayed when the Package is Clicked in pgAdmin (having functions with default parameters)  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 5:36 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Thanks - I've applied and pushed the patch for master
Thanks!
, but the REL-1_14 version doesn't apply.

error: patch failed: pgadmin/schema/pgFunction.cpp:808
Applied patch pgadmin/schema/edbPackageFunction.cpp cleanly.
Applying patch pgadmin/schema/pgFunction.cpp with 2 rejects...
Hunk #1 applied cleanly.
Hunk #2 applied cleanly.
Hunk #3 applied cleanly.
Hunk #4 applied cleanly.
Hunk #5 applied cleanly.
Hunk #6 applied cleanly.
Hunk #7 applied cleanly.
Hunk #8 applied cleanly.
Rejected hunk #9.
Rejected hunk #10

Please fix and resubmit that version. Thanks!
Please find the updated patch.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi