PATCH: Compiling PostgreSQL using ActiveState Python 3.2

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема PATCH: Compiling PostgreSQL using ActiveState Python 3.2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I am trying to build PostgreSQL 9.1beta3 using the ActiveState Python 3.2.
It did not compile successfully.

When I tried to figure out the exact reason for the failure, I found that:
1. 'python_configdir' variable is hardcoded, instead it should use the configuration 'LIBPL'.
2. 'plpython' is trying get linked using '-lpython${python_version}', but it should be '-lpython${python_ldversion}'.

Please find the attached patch, which resolve the issue on my side.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: