Re: pgAdmin3: check_option translated in View editing dialog

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: pgAdmin3: check_option translated in View editing dialog
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Wed, Dec 30, 2015 at 4:35 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Ashesh, can you review/commit please? Thanks.
Done.

Thanks Sebastian for the report, and Neel for the quick fix.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com