Re: pgAdmin4 - Query Tool stuck "Initializing the query execution!" on localhost

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: pgAdmin4 - Query Tool stuck "Initializing the query execution!" on localhost
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Dave,

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 2:37 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

Thanks.

I don't even see a query being executed in there. Ashesh, am I missing
something? Any ideas?
It seems the logfile was sent you privately.
I won't be able to comment on it.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi