Re: PATCH: proper saving of columns width in the server status window

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: PATCH: proper saving of columns width in the server status window
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
The patch looks good to me.
It is a bug in server status windows from long time, I think - we should consider applying the patch to 1.20.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 8:30 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Ashesh, can you review this please? Do we consider it enough of a bug
to warrant pushing it to 1.20? I'm leaning towards yes.