Re: pgAdmin debugger hangs on Windows 8 after closing debug window

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: pgAdmin debugger hangs on Windows 8 after closing debug window
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Akshay,

Can you also try?

On 29 Oct 2013 14:17, "EDUARDO ESTEBAN" <eduardo@deisa.net> wrote:
I don´t really know what to say. I have made the same test several times on 2 different computers (one with Windows 7 Pro and another one with Windows 8) and both fails.
I am using PostgreSQL 9.3.1-1 and pgAdmin 1.18.1

Thank you.