Re: debugger.c tries to set log_min_messages, why?

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: debugger.c tries to set log_min_messages, why?
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 10:49 PM, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
Hi,

Just a quick question. If you try to use the debugger, it executes a
"SET log_min_messages TO fatal", which denies any regular user to debug
his own functions. And actually, I don't see any reason why it should
set log_min_messages. If there is, which is it?
When redesigning the debugger, I did not modify the existing connection settings without much thoughts.
After reading this mail, I couldn't agree more with you. It shouldn't be there.

Thanks.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info