Re: Dialogues not closing

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: Dialogues not closing
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave,

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 1:20 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 6:32 AM, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 2:23 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

Hey Ashesh,

We have an issue with dialogues not closing on Save button presses.
One of the team told me yesterday or the day before that it's a
general issue, not one specific to the patch I was reviewing at the
time, which I've been finding seems to be the case.

Any idea what this issue is?
Sure - I will look into it.

Thanks - please make it a priority; I'm at PG Conf NYC next week and expect to be doing lots of demos.
Please find the patch for the same.

This also includes some of the cleanup required to solve some of the memory leak issues.

I was not able to reproduce the issue at my end, but - I've idea of when it could fail to close the panel, which I have resolved in this patch.
Can you please test it?

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com