Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#3140] Add service parameter

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#3140] Add service parameter
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 9:42 AM, Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Ashesh,

I haven't implemented that intentionally because Khushboo is working on the same for SSL and our code will conflict, So once Khushboo's patch gets committed, I'll make changes for Service file as well.
No - that's a bad practice.
You need to work on full feature set, not partial.

If you have intentionally skipped that, you should have informed the list.

-- Thanks, Ashesh

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala