Re: Minor issues

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: Minor issues
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks - committed along with some other change!!

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 12:00 PM, Harshal Dhumal <harshal.dhumal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

--
Harshal Dhumal
Software Engineer

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 11:52 AM, Harshal Dhumal <harshal.dhumal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

PFA patch for minor issues.

Issues fixed:

1] Removed unwanted "{% if  %}" from database 9.1 nodes.sql
2] Fixed issue while removing select2cell fro backgrid.

Regarding select2 cell; Even though we have created select2 cell sometimes we do not get select2 instance when we retrieve it from dom. So we have to manually check it's data attribute before calling it's destroy method.

--
Harshal Dhumal
Software Engineer