Re: Refactor: Registry Classes

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: Refactor: Registry Classes
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 1:22 PM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Ashesh

Following are the review comments:
  • Fixed PEP8 issues.
Done.
  • In "dynamic_registry/__init__.py" decorator @classmethod used for "_get" and "_load_modules" methods which are actually outside of the class. Even constructor also outside of the class.
'create_registry_metaclass' is not a class, but a method to create the dynamic classes.
If I move these methods in 'create_registry_metaclass' method, SonarQube raises issues about complexity of the functions, hence - they're best kept outside of that method.
  • Remove unused imports from "driver/registry.py"
Done
  • Fixed sonarqube issues in "dynamic_registry/tests/registry/__init__.py"
Done
As discussed, SonarQube is not able to understand that the result object is a class, and not an object, hence - showing linter issues.
I've disabled them in those lines by adding the comment '# NOSNAR' at the end.

-- Thanks, Ashesh