Re: Some trivial patch

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: Some trivial patch
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Mads,

As per our discussion, it is not improvement.
But - it is a unused inclusion of header, and usage of proper macro provided by wxWidgets.

Committed the patch.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 9:53 AM, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 7:38 PM, Mads Jensen <mje@inducks.org> wrote:
On 11/03/2014 02:42 PM, Ashesh Vashi wrote:
> Hi Mads,
>
> What is the exact improvement?
> I did not understand from the patch.
>
> Was the existing code not working properly?

Yes, but aren't unnecessary imports (with misleading comments) deprecated?
Yes - it is.
But - I was confused by the subject line, and missing (incomplete) description.

--
Med Venlig Hilsen / Kind regards,
Mads Jensen

Max Jerry Horovitz: "Unfortunately, in America, babies are not found in
cola cans. I asked my mother when I was four and she said they came from
eggs laid by rabbis. If you aren't Jewish, they're laid by Catholic
nuns. If you're an atheist, they're laid by dirty, lonely prostitutes."
         -- Mary and Max (2009)