Re: BUG #15265: The program "initdb" is needed by pg_ctl but was notfound in the same directory as "pg_ctl".

От Mohammed Shahid Nawaz
Тема Re: BUG #15265: The program "initdb" is needed by pg_ctl but was notfound in the same directory as "pg_ctl".
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG #15265: The program "initdb" is needed by pg_ctl but was notfound in the same directory as "pg_ctl".  (Mohammed Shahid Nawaz <mohammedshahid.r@gmail.com>)
Ответы Re: BUG #15265: The program "initdb" is needed by pg_ctl but was notfound in the same directory as "pg_ctl".  ("Aaron W. Swenson" <titanofold@gentoo.org>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello Everyone,
Can anyone help me with this issue?  As this is being a road block for me, where I am able to run the commands in non-root login, but not from root with sudo or su command.
Requesting help at the earliest.
Thanks in Advance. I

Shahid