Re: How to find the hits on the databases and tables in Postgres

От nikhil raj
Тема Re: How to find the hits on the databases and tables in Postgres
Дата
Re: How to find the hits on the databases and tables in Postgres  (Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi Adrian Klaver,

Thanks for the fast response .

But here is the issue is here we have 200+ databases and 5 servers so cannot manually runs this command all ways is there any 3rd party tool for that which would give me the hits on DB and tables in it  so that it would be so help full for me.

now currently prepared a scripts for that which goes and does for DB butr after that i have much manually work with it so is there any third party tool for that

Thanks,