Re: Getting a error on creating a partition table index 12.2.

От nikhil raj
Тема Re: Getting a error on creating a partition table index 12.2.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Adrian,

On that table nothing was happening just created the table and later o was creating the index and i was getting this error.

Please can you tell me is this the draw back of that in 12.2 version.

On Fri, 6 Mar 2020, 12:04 am Adrian Klaver, <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 3/5/20 10:04 AM, nikhil raj wrote:
> HI ALL,
>
> While creating the index on the partition table i am getting error on
> it  saying
>
> *ERROR: cannot specify default tablespace for partitioned relations SQL
> state: 0A00.*
>
> Query is
>
> *CREATE INDEX t_e20so1_doi_c_doid_idx
>      ON public.t_e20so1_doi USING btree
>      (i_doid ASC NULLS LAST)
>      TABLESPACE pg_default;*
> *
> *
> *
> *
> Note:- but the same query is executed in the 12.1 version.its working fine.

Well this ERROR appeared here:

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commit;f=src/backend/commands/indexcmds.c;h=87259588d0ab0b8e742e30596afa7ae25caadb18

Thu, 25 Apr 2019 06:20:23 -0800 (10:20 -0400)

That would encompass 12.1 also.

Are you doing anything else to public.t_e20so1_doi prior to the above?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Getting a error on creating a partition table index 12.2.
Сообщение: Re: Getting a error on creating a partition table index 12.2.