Re: [HACKERS] Declarative partitioning - another take

От Keith Fiske
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Declarative partitioning - another take
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Is there any reason for the exclusion of parent tables from the pg_tables system catalog view? They do not show up in information_schema.tables as well. I believe I found where to make the changes and I tested to make sure it works for my simple case. Attached is my first attempt at patching anything in core. Not sure if there's anywhere else this would need to be fixed.

--
Keith Fiske
Database Administrator

Вложения