Re: PgBouncer RPMs Seem to be Missing

От Shaun Thomas
Тема Re: PgBouncer RPMs Seem to be Missing
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
> https://yum.postgresql.org/news/new-repo-rpms-released/

Yeah, I knew about that. I missed the detail that the PgBouncer RPMs
themselves were in the -common section, which is why I didn't see them
when I looked.

Oddly enough the whole reason this got prompted is because EPEL posted
pgbouncer-1.14.0-2 while PGDG only had a pgbouncer-1.14.0-1 package.
And the EPEL version is broken because it still depends on
python-psycopg2 (rather than python3-psycopg2, or python2-psycopg2).

I guess the real lesson here is to not use EPEL, or if you do,
blacklist any packages you might want from PGDG.

I wasn't subscribed to this ML, so I had to wait for someone to reply
before I could correct myself. ;)

Thanks Devrim!

--
Shaun M Thomas - 2ndQuadrant
shaun.thomas@2ndquadrant.com | www.2ndQuadrant.com

Сообщение: Re: PgBouncer RPMs Seem to be Missing
Сообщение: Re: PgBouncer RPMs Seem to be Missing