Re: PostgreSQL and iptables

От Mephysto
Тема Re: PostgreSQL and iptables
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I am sorry, I forgot to say that port of my database in postgresql.conf is setted to 5997.

Byem

Meph

On 12 June 2015 at 17:10, Melvin Davidson <melvin6925@gmail.com> wrote:
The default port for PostgreSQL is 5432.
To allow external ip access, you need to specifcally add the ip's  to the pg_hba.conf on the PostgreSQL server
and then reload the PostgreSQL cluster. IE: pg_ctl reload