Re: WAL_DEBUG

От ning chan
Тема Re: WAL_DEBUG
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Jeff,

I do the exact same steps on a brand new box and it works.
Thanks for your help!

Ning

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 4:38 PM, ning chan <ninchan8328@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Jeff,
Thanks for your reply.

this is the error message i got:
-bash-4.1$ pg_ctl start
server starting
-bash-4.1$ LOG:  unrecognized configuration parameter "wal_debug" in file "/usr/local/pgsql/data/postgresql.conf" line 162
FATAL:  configuration file "/usr/local/pgsql/data/postgresql.conf" contains errors

where wal_debug = 1 in the conf file.

One question: Do i need to uninstall first before I gmake install again? If so, any idean how to uninstall it?

Thanks~
Ning