postgresql94-setup problems on centos7

От H Visage
Тема postgresql94-setup problems on centos7
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi there,

 I'd like to add a couple of different database clusters, and want them named different as systemd services. So I created the Bulk.service & Web.service files in /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants which includes back the /lib/systemd/system/postgresql-9.4.service

The problem is this fails when I want to do a "/usr/pgsql-9.4/bin/postgresql94-setup initdb Bulk"

tracing the problem, it fails with:

+ '[' -f /etc/systemd/system/Bulk.service ']'
+ '[' -f /lib/systemd/system/Bulk.service ']'
+ echo 'Could not find systemd unit file Bulk.service'
Could not find systemd unit file Bulk.service

the test *should* be:
  -f /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/${SERVICE}.service

(Especially as it's default service file gets installed/linked from /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/postgresql-9.4.service )

--
---
Hendrik Visage