[bug-report]SQLRowCount set affected row numbers is incorrect when use SQLBindParameter and SQLSetStmtAttr for SQL_ATTR_PARAMSET_SIZE

От Chang Lu
Тема [bug-report]SQLRowCount set affected row numbers is incorrect when use SQLBindParameter and SQLSetStmtAttr for SQL_ATTR_PARAMSET_SIZE
Дата
RE: [bug-report]SQLRowCount set affected row numbers is incorrect when use SQLBindParameter and SQLSetStmtAttr for SQL_ATTR_PARAMSET_SIZE
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,

I'm tring to insert and update a lot of records using  SQLBindParameter and SQLSetStmtAttr, but SQLRowsCount returned record number affected by ONLY the LAST SINGLE SQL STATEMENT.

Here is my code sequence.

1.
status = SQLBindParameter(cda,
       KCPD_SCAST(KCPD_SQLUSMALLINT, parm_pos),
       KCPD_SCAST(KCPD_SQLSMALLINT, param_type),
       ftype,
        KCPD_SCAST(KCPD_SQLSMALLINT, mapped_sqltype),
        temp_column_size,
        sqltype == SQL_TYPE_TIMESTAMP ?  kcpd_odbc_date_scale : 0,
        KCPD_RCAST(KCPD_SQLPOINTER, v.p_v),
        buflen,
        v.p_len);

2.
status = SQLSetStmtAttr(cda,
         SQL_ATTR_PARAMSET_SIZE,
         KCPD_RCAST(void*, temp_iters),
         SQL_NTS);

3.
status = SQLExecute(cda);

4.
SQLRowCount(cda, affected_num);

 I inserted 1000 records into the table, but affected_num set by SQLRowCount is 1

I searched the source code for this issue, and found in CC_send_query_append (connection.c:2062)
image.png

My question is :
Is this line (connection.cpp : 2062) has a bug? I think it may use '+=' rather than '='.
lack of libpg.dll and headers, I cannot compile the source code and check my idea.
Вложения