Is there any way to listen to NOTIFY in php without polling?

От Clemens Eisserer
Тема Is there any way to listen to NOTIFY in php without polling?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Sorry for asking such a newbie-question, I've used a search engine -
however I haven't found what I am searching for.

Is there any way to listen to NOTIFY in php without polling using a
callback or blocking call?
I've only found pg_get_notify(), however it requires polling as far as
I understand.

Thank you in advance, Clemens