Re: What is "Count Rows' supposed to do?

От Avin Kavish
Тема Re: What is "Count Rows' supposed to do?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Considering that you have a popup saying Rows Counted, don't you think it's also prudent to show the count on the popup itself as opposed to requiring a user to select a different panel in order to see the count operation that he just triggered with a different menu option?