Re: Query Auto Completion

От Avin Kavish
Тема Re: Query Auto Completion
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Oh okay, it seems that the connection to the database needs to be alive in order for auto-completion to appear. I have been trying the hotkeys while the connection was down. To be honest, it's more of a search when one forgets something, rather than a "let me help you type faster". I was thinking more along the lines of intellisense where it predicts the most suitable option in advance and highlights it. Currently, options seem to be sorted alphabetically and no option is highlighted by default. For example I typed "select * f" only to get freeze as the first option which is not a suitable keyword in that scenario. I'll take a look at improving this, starting with opening the window automatically as you mentioned.