will postgresql-12-postgis-2.5 become available in the postgres repository?

От Arya F
Тема will postgresql-12-postgis-2.5 become available in the postgres repository?
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Hello Everyone

I installed Postgresql 11 using the Postgresql apt repository listed below

deb http://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/ buster-pgdg main

and I was also able to install postgresql-11-postgis-2.5

I have now installed Postgresql 12, but no package named postgresql-12-postgis-2.5 exists yet. Will this package soon become available in the postgres apt repository?