Re: Add more regression tests for CREATE OPERATOR

От Szymon Guz
Тема Re: Add more regression tests for CREATE OPERATOR
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 26 June 2013 20:55, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
On 06/26/2013 12:29 AM, Szymon Guz wrote:
> OK, so I think this patch can be committed, I will change the status.

Can we have a full review before you mark it "ready for committer"?  How
did you test it?  What kinds of review have you done?

The committer can't know whether it's ready or not if he doesn't have a
full report from you.

Thanks!

Hi Josh,
I will add more detailed descriptions to all patches I set as read for committer.

Szymon