Re: Foreign tables don't enforce the partition constraint

От Ashutosh Bapat
Тема Re: Foreign tables don't enforce the partition constraint
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> Similarly, a partition constraint
> should also be enforced at the foreign server. Probably we should
> update documentation of create foreign table to mention this.

That is a good idea.

Here's the patch. I am not able to build documents on my laptop because of recent changes in d63762452434a3a046e8c7d130d5a77c594176e4. So, I was not able to check whether the patch builds or not. But I am hoping it builds well.

--
Best Wishes,
Ashutosh Bapat