Re: [HACKERS] Error running custom plugin: “output plugins have to declare the _PG_output_plugin_init symbol”

От Ashutosh Bapat
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Error running custom plugin: “output plugins have to declare the _PG_output_plugin_init symbol”
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 4:32 PM, valeriof <valerio_farruggio@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Ashutosh,
> Thank you for your answer. At the end I realized that the PGDLLEXPORT
> keyword was missing from the functions definitions.
>
> As a side question, what are the options to debug the plugin while it's
> being executing? I've seen a debug plugin for Postgres but it seems more for
> SQL functions and stored procedures. Is it possible to attach the process
> from Visual Studio debugger?

I have never used Visual Studio, but you might find something useful
at https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Getting_a_stack_trace_of_a_running_PostgreSQL_backend_on_Windows.

--
Best Wishes,
Ashutosh Bapat