Mention ordered datums in PartitionBoundInfoData comment

От Ashutosh Bapat
Тема Mention ordered datums in PartitionBoundInfoData comment
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Julien Rouhaund, who has proposed a patch for partition-wise ordering
mentioned to me offlist that the comments for PartitionBoundInfoData
do not mention the fact that the datums in datums array are ordered. I
think that's important to mention there. So here's patch to do that.

The comment I have added refers to the functions which order the
datums, since every partition kind has different method of ordering
datums and I think the prologue is not a suitable place to explain
that ordering. I have added a sentence for range and list partitioning
since the ordering is easier to explain in those cases. Also added a
sentence about canonical PartitionBoundInfoData without using that
word.

--
Best Wishes,
Ashutosh Bapat

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Is it OK to ignore directory open failure inResetUnloggedRelations?
Сообщение: Re: Is it OK to ignore directory open failure inResetUnloggedRelations?