Re: Problem while updating a foreign table pointing to a partitionedtable on foreign server

От Ashutosh Bapat
Тема Re: Problem while updating a foreign table pointing to a partitionedtable on foreign server
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 11:56 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 2:10 AM, Ashutosh Bapat
> <ashutosh.bapat@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>> The second would mean that SELECT * from foreign table reports
>> remotetableoid as well, which is awkward.
>
> No it wouldn't.  You'd just make the additional column resjunk, same
> as we do for wholerow.

You suggested
--

--

Wholerow has its own attribute number 0, ctid has its attribute number
-1. So we can easily create Vars for those and add resjunk entries in

--
Best Wishes,
Ashutosh Bapat

Сообщение: Re: Is a modern build system acceptable for older platforms
Сообщение: Re: Is a modern build system acceptable for older platforms