Re: postgres_fdw join pushdown (was Re: Custom/Foreign-Join-APIs)

От Ashutosh Bapat
Тема Re: postgres_fdw join pushdown (was Re: Custom/Foreign-Join-APIs)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Here's patch to remove this declaration. The Assert next probably prevents the warning for build with asserts. But both those lines are not needed.

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 12:01 PM, Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 11:16 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 8:39 AM, Ashutosh Bapat
> <ashutosh.bapat@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>> Thanks Jeevan for your review and comments. PFA the patch which fixes those.
>
> Committed with a couple more small adjustments.

I'm getting a compiler warning which I think is coming from this commit.

postgres_fdw.c: In function 'fetch_more_data':
postgres_fdw.c:2526:17: warning: unused variable 'fsplan' [-Wunused-variable]
    ForeignScan *fsplan = (ForeignScan *) node->ss.ps.plan;

Thanks,

Jeff

--
Best Wishes,