Re: [HACKERS] Partitioned tables and relfilenode

От Ashutosh Bapat
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Partitioned tables and relfilenode
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Amit's original patch had an assertion failure in
extract_autovac_opts(). His patch adds partitioned tables in the list
of tables to be auto-analyzed. But there's an assertion in
extract_autovac_opts(), which did not consider partitioned tables.
When a partitioned table is created, the assertion trips in autovacuum
worker and resets the cluster, restarting all the backends. I have
updated Robert's patch with the assertion fixed.

--
Best Wishes,
Ashutosh Bapat