Re: Looking for a "show create table " equivalent

От Wes James
Тема Re: Looking for a "show create table " equivalent
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 2:33 AM, B.Rathmann <B.Rathmann@ping.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've been trying to find out how to find out which sql was run to create
> a certain table. As I need this in a program which may access the
> database remotely, using pg_dump --schema-only or psql is not an option

Maybe turning on some more verbose logging you can see what command is
doing that.  I've poked around in the pg docs, but don't see it right
off.

-wes

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Looking for a "show create table " equivalent
Сообщение: Re: Looking for a "show create table " equivalent