Re: proposal: possibility to read dumped table's name from file

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: proposal: possibility to read dumped table's name from file
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

pá 1. 10. 2021 v 15:19 odesílatel Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> napsal:
I took another pass over this today and touched up the documentation (docs and
code) as well as tweaked the code a bit here and there to both make it fit the
pg_dump style better and to clean up a few small things.  I've also added a set
of additional tests to cover more of the functionality.

I'm still not happy with the docs, I need to take another look there and see if
I make them more readable but otherwise I don't think there are any open issues
with this.

As has been discussed upthread, this format strikes a compromise wrt simplicity
and doesn't preclude adding a more structured config file in the future should
we want that.  I think this takes care of most comments and opinions made in
this thread.

It looks well.

Thank you

Pavel