Re: [HACKERS] Re: proposal - using names as primary names of plpgsqlfunction parameters instead $ based names

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: proposal - using names as primary names of plpgsqlfunction parameters instead $ based names
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Jeevan Chalke <jeevan.chalke@enterprisedb.com> writes:
[ psql-named-arguments-03-jeevan.patch ]

Pushed with minor simplification of the test case.

I'm not quite as convinced as Pavel that this is an improvement ---
it will make error messages inconsistent between named and unnamed
arguments.  Still, I follow the point that when there are a lot of
arguments, $n is pretty unhelpful.  We can always revert this if
we get complaints.

Thank you very much

Regards

Pavel