Re: Explicitly adding a table to a schema.

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: Explicitly adding a table to a schema.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
2011/11/4 Demitri Muna <thatsanicehatyouhave@mac.com>:
> Hi,
>
> On Nov 4, 2011, at 2:09 PM, Adam Cornett wrote:
>
>> You can use ALTER TABLE (http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/sql-altertable.html) to set the schema of
existingtables:
>> ALTER TABLE foo SET SCHEMA bar
>
> Thanks. I did try that, but that command moves the table to a different schema, which is not what I'm trying to do.
Itstruck me to try to move it to another schema (where the definition then explicitly included the schema prefix) and
thenmove it back, but it still doesn't have the schema prefix.

what you want?

any table is in one schema - you can do some like simlink via view -
and you can set a search_patch - a list of schemas that are acesable
by default

Regards

Pavel