Re: HA Cluster Solution?

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: HA Cluster Solution?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi

I have done some tuning for psql base on odoo, but I want to know if a
cluster can help to get a better performance, this why I ask here in
the community who has experience with clusters.
Appreciate your help Pavel.

It is hard to say if cluster helps - depends on data size - but odoo produces really strange queries - I am little bit sceptic. But I am sure, so cluster increase significantly maintenance costs.

Regards

Pavel