Re: new gcc warning

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: new gcc warning
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

>> That should have gone away in commit a2fd62dd5.  What version are
>> you looking at?

> I am checking 9.5 branch and I cannot to find this commit there

Hmm ... it wasn't back-patched, evidently.  We don't have a clear
project policy on whether to back-patch changes that are only meant
to silence useless warnings, but it seems reasonable to push this
one, since gcc 6 is getting more widespread.

Thank you

Pavel

Сообщение: Re: System load consideration before spawning parallel workers
Сообщение: Re: System load consideration before spawning parallel workers