Re: pgsql: Refactor pg_get_line() to expose an alternative StringInfo-based

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: pgsql: Refactor pg_get_line() to expose an alternative StringInfo-based
Дата
Список pgsql-committers

po 7. 9. 2020 v 18:58 odesílatel Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> napsal:
On 2020-Sep-07, Tom Lane wrote:

> Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> writes:
> > here is a patch
>
> What exactly is this supposed to fix?
>
> I didn't bother tracking down exactly where initdb.c is getting
> stringinfo.h from, but it clearly does import it somewhere in
> our rat's nest of headers.

You can see it here: https://doxygen.postgresql.org/initdb_8c.html
It's through xlog_internal.h (not that it matters much).

We do the indirect-header thing all over the place.  There's no point in
trying to avoid it completely.

ok

Pavel

--
Álvaro Herrera                https://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Refactor pg_get_line() to expose an alternative StringInfo-based
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Refactor pg_get_line() to expose an alternative StringInfo-based