Re: get source of udf

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: get source of udf
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello

postgres=# select pg_get_functiondef('fx'::regproc);
                pg_get_functiondef
 CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION public.fx(_m integer)+
  RETURNS void                                   +
  LANGUAGE plpgsql                               +
 AS $function$                                   +
 declare m double precision = 10;                +
         n double precision = 20022.222;         +
   r double precision;                           +
 begin                                           +
   for i in 1.._m                                +
   loop                                          +
     r := m * n;                                 +
   end loop;                                     +
 end;                                            +
 $function$                                      +

(1 row)

regards

Pavel Stehule