Re: patch: option --if-exists for pg_dump

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: patch: option --if-exists for pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello

All is ok

Thank you

Pavel

2014-01-30 Jeevan Chalke <jeevan.chalke@enterprisedb.com>:
Hi Pavel,

Now patch looks good to me and I think it is in good shape to pass it on to
the committer as well.

However, I have
- Tweaked few comments
- Removed white-space errors
- Fixed typos
- Fixed indentation

Attached patch with my changes. However entire design and code logic is
untouched.

Please have a quick look and pass it on to committor if you have no issues OR
ask me to assign it to the committor, NO issues either way.

Feel free to reject my changes if you didn't like them.

Thanks
--
Jeevan B Chalke
Principal Software Engineer, Product Development