Re: proposal: plpgsql - Assert statement

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: proposal: plpgsql - Assert statement
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 1/27/15 1:30 PM, Pavel Stehule wrote:
    I don't see the separate warning as being helpful. I'd just do something like

    +                                (err_hint != NULL) ? errhint("%s", err_hint) : errhint("Message attached to failed assertion is null") ));

done

    There should also be a test case for a NULL message.

is there, if I understand well

I see it now. Looks good.

please, can you enhance a documentation part - I am sorry, my English skills are not enough

Thank you

Pavel