Re: pl/pgsql feature request: shorthand for argument and local variable references

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: pl/pgsql feature request: shorthand for argument and local variable references
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

I accept that both issues are valid, and I don't think we can find a good design that solves both issues, because there are different objective expectations.

I accept that both issues are valid, and I don't think we can find a **one** good design that solves both issues, because there are different objective expectations.

Regards

Pavel

/Joel