Re: proposal: possibility to read dumped table's name from file

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: proposal: possibility to read dumped table's name from file
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Hi

The above comments are fixed in the attached, as well as a pass over the docs
and extended tests to actually test matching a foreign server.  What do think
about this version?  I'm still not convinced that there aren't more quoting
bugs in the parser, but I've left that intact for now.

This patch is based on the version that you sent 21.9. Just I modified string comparison in keyword detection. If we don't allow support abbreviations of keywords (and I dislike it), then the check of size is necessary. Any other is without change.

Regards

Pavel

--
Daniel Gustafsson               https://vmware.com/