Re: Remove source code display from \df+?

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: Remove source code display from \df+?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

st 18. 1. 2023 v 16:27 odesílatel Isaac Morland <isaac.morland@gmail.com> napsal:
On Wed, 18 Jan 2023 at 00:00, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:

út 17. 1. 2023 v 20:29 odesílatel Isaac Morland <isaac.morland@gmail.com> napsal:

I welcome comments and feedback. Now to try to find something manageable to review.

looks well

you miss update psql documentation

If the form \df+ is used, additional information about each function is shown, including volatility, parallel safety, owner, security classification, access privileges, language, source code and description.

Thanks, and sorry about that, it just completely slipped my mind. I’ve attached a revised patch with a slight update of the psql documentation.

you should to assign your patch to commitfest app

ok

Did I miss something?

it looks well

regards