Re: proposal: searching in array function - array_position

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: proposal: searching in array function - array_position
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Pavel Stehule wrote:

> >> I am thinking, so this behave is correct (there is no other
> >> possible), but it is only corner case for this functionality - and
> >> if you are thinking, so better to disallow it, I am not against. My
> >> main focus is 1ND array.
> >
> > A nonsensical answer for multi-dimensional arrays is worse than no answer
> > at all.  I think raising an exception is better.
> >

> I have not problem with it.

Pushed after adding error checks there and fixing the docs to match.
Please verify.

it is looking well, thank you.

small issue - there is not documented, so multidimensional arrays are not supported,

Regards

Pavel

--
Álvaro Herrera                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/