Re: DBlink, postgres to DB2

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: DBlink, postgres to DB2
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi ,

While i try to install psqlDDBC, i get this error , i have SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 , trying to find a solution still have no idea.

./configure
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking -Wall is a valid compile option... yes
checking for odbc_config... no
configure: error: odbc_config not found (required for unixODBC build)

Regards

Pavel

Regards
Manmohan. K