Re: [HACKERS] xmltable SQL conformance

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: [HACKERS] xmltable SQL conformance
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

I'm looking to update the SQL conformance list for the release.  I'm
wondering whether the new xmltable feature fully completes the following
items:

X300    XMLTable
X301    XMLTable: derived column list option
X302    XMLTable: ordinality column option
X303    XMLTable: column default option
X304    XMLTable: passing a context item

It looks so to me, but maybe you know more.

I am not sure what X304 means? Other are not supported 100% .. are related to unsupported XQuery lang.

Regards

Pavel

--
Peter Eisentraut              http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/